The newest member of our line, the XCD BC 160, sits directly between the XCD GT and the KAR in terms of performance and versatility.
The BC 160 features a broader width, proportionally larger skin area, and stiffer camber profile. Add it all up, and you have OAC's most versatile touring ski yet. Built for outings in the hills where variable snow conditions and terrain will be encountered. Ideal for larger XCD skiers, as well as those carrying a heavy pack.
- Sidecut: 131-100-120 mm
- Length: 160 cm
- OAC-Braid box construction
- Compression-resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat skibase
- ABS reinforcements at tip and tail
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/GF reinforcement at binding area
- Steel edges
- Weight: 1200 g w/o binding
Specifications for EA 2.0 Universal Bindings
- NNN 75 mm screw pattern
- For boots sized from 24 to 38 cm in length