New TURNAMIC® Touring binding with very user-friendly entry mechanism and high skiing comfort with maximum stability and ski control. Individual adjustment possible in seconds and tool-free. Read more.
EASY - easy use:
- The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When its time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
TUNABLE - toolfree adjustment:
- Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all TURNAMIC® models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more grip, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
DYNAMIC - perfect skiing performance:
- With the optimized setup of the boot-binding-plate-ski components, TURNAMIC® gives you dynamic skiing performance like never before. FLOWFLEX® technology enables the ski to flex freely. The more easygoing skier appreciates perfect control
- Flexor developed for both running styles with flex grade between Skate and Classic.the progressive power flow ensures the best ski control from the beginning of the motion. 40° working angle (amplitude), tool-free change, secure fit inside binding housing and low-wear material are what make this high-performance flexor stand out.
DOUBLE LOCK SLIDER:
- Double locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate).
- The two-part plate and the latching with two closely spaced pins not only guarantees double security but also the fixing of the binding at one point. The residual binding housing is floatingly supported over the entire length in the longitudinal direction, whereby the ski performance remains uneffected.
- Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails. The heel is automatically positioned with it when the position is adjusted so no separate adjustments are necessary later.
- The minimalistic design height ensures a low stand position and maximum stability as a result. This means a more stable gliding phase and a direct feel or the snow at the same time.
- The Step-In mechanism makes it extremely easy to step into the binding. You can hear a clear click when the binding is closed properly
- The mounting and positioning works tool-free and is optimized for easy operation even in difficult conditions on the track. A clearly visible value display in the windows next to the adjustment and the sensible latching facilitates positioning