For optimal comfort over long distances, the Nimbus Evo Glove is equipped with Louis Garneau patented Biogel® progressive padding which is designed to reduce pressure on the hand's nerves and absorb vibrations for a lasting comfort. The multi-section palm features our X-shaped vent that maximizes comfort and handlebar feel as well as increasing ventilation. The palm is coated with silicone prints to ensure a great grip, and the patent-pending silicone pullers let you remove the gloves easily after your ride.
- Upper Hand: Combination of mesh and texturized spandex that provides great stretchability and ventilation
- Palm: Leather-like material - Multilayer silicone coated palm: Better grip and stability - Patented Ergo Air® X-Vent palm evacuates moisture and ventilates to keep hands cool
- Padding : Patented Biogel progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury
- Wrist Fastener: Hook and loop adjustable ergonomic cuff: Custom fit without pressure
- Gloves Features: Patent pending proprietary finger pullers - Soft microfiber thumb to wipe sweat
- Gloves Visibility Features: 3M reflective logo: High visibility
5 mm / 3 mm / 2 mm Biogel® Padding ErgoAir® Zone