The Carbon LS-100 shoe combines power and comfort in a racer fit that can be precisely adjusted with the BOA system for a custom fit.
An ultralight and rigid outsole provides better power transfer and ventilation and the BOA L4 quick attach system offers a precise adjustment for a custom fit.
"It’s rare that a shoe inspires so much confidence upon first glance and touch that you’ll take it out of the box, slip it on, cinch it up, and ride a century in it the next day. The Louis Garneau women's Carbon LS-100 is that shoe." ~ Bicycling
- Carbon Composite Air Lite outsole with patented multivent system: Provides excellent rigidity and increased ventilation
- Adjustable cleats: Cleats can be moved 7 mm back and forth
- Replaceable low-profile rear heel pad
- Thermobonded: Seamless construction upper prevents pressure points
- HRS-100 with 0.6 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power from slippage
- Boa® L4 single rail quick attach system and forefoot velcro closure: Quick attach, distributed pressure and ultra light
- Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper: Provides comfort, good support and breathability
- Interchangeable COOLMAX® Ergo Air® Cool Stuff blue and Hot Stuff red insoles: Patented ventilation system
- Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Cleat position indicator compatible with DURA-ACE, SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- Approximate weight (size 38/1 shoe): 6.8 oz/192 g