It’s made to attach to your body and float along as you swim across busy lakes or bays. It can also give you a sense of security as something to hold onto when taking breaks (but it’s not designed as a PFD or lifesaving device). Since it’s watertight, you can use it stash your wallet and car keys instead of hiding them under your towel on shore.
- Made of durable PVC with reinforced seams.
- Yellow colour and dive symbol for visibility and safety.
- Streamlined shape follows behind you with minimal drag.
- 2 air chambers keep it floating high in the water. Valve lets you add air without letting water in.
- Dry bag style rolltop closure keeps contents dry (not designed for prolonged submersion but does just fine floating on the surface).
- Adjustable strap works as a shoulder strap on land or as a belt in the water. Ideal location is floating near your knees so it doesn't get tangled in your legs as you kick.
- Reinforced handles.
- Inflated dimensions are 50 x 19cm. Flat dimensions are 55 x 36cm.